August 29, 2009

Feeling a little leafy


SimplyShell

NextChapter






AndromedaDesigns



walkonthemoon.etsy.com

katzeye.etsy.com




Last month was a long and hard month for me and I want to apologize for the lack of post lately it has been so hectic around here. But it has calmed down.
I am so glad that September is here that means that Autumn isn't far away. This is my favorite time of year, I love the weather change and the colors. Well the colors just look great on me plus I love love love sweaters. I live in Tennessee and the leaves are already starting to change and drop off. I am over joyed by this as I can't wait to do a photo shoot with my girls in the leaves. This season is really something to see. I lived in Texas till last summer and we had hardly any color on our fallen leaves, so when I say that there's a sight to be seen there really is. Fall isn't here just yet but you can tell it's on it's way.

So I have been a busy little bee getting ready to open my new store Cherry Marie. It is still a work in progress but it is coming along nicely. I hope to get it up and running in the next week or so. I have been crafting for weeks, that doesn't mean that I have a whole lot done. But it is getting there. I have also been working on my Christmas cards and they are coming out breath taking. I will have some of them posted in my shop by the end of this week. I think this years cards just might be the best yet. I am so excited about all that is going on. In a past post I said that I felt like a little cloud was following me raining on me everywhere I went. Well the rainbow has made it's grand appearance and I feel much better and on top of the world.

No comments: