September 8, 2009

Halloween is coming


made by ArtPodStudios


sold by kazalis

made by mangiaDesigns
made by thehomespunraven




made by Nanastutus

made by CritterJitters

Made by ChellesCraftCorner



It is coming. Yes Halloween and I can't wait. Something about the kid in me still enjoys dressing up even if it is just to hand out candy or take the little ones trick or treating. I really love it and the fact that I still look like a middle school kid dressed up allows me to really stock up on treats. I still get a kick out of it when all the adults tell me that my little sisters are sooo cute. I don't even bother telling them that they are my children. Too funny.
To me today is like Monday because of the holiday so I am starting my week off today. I am excited as I will be posting new items to my shop today and posting a few things to my new store. I have alot of exciting things happening for me right now. I hope that exciting things are happening for you too. If anyone has good new please share by commenting it I am sure we all would love to hear it. Good day

No comments: