August 5, 2009


Three words "I'm in love" Owls are really in style and I seem to see them everywhere these days. This day planner is really

Well I have been in to the clips and bows lately because finally my daughter is letting me do her hair. These apple ones are too cute for words. These would be perfect for any day but they would also give the first day of school the extra touch. I would even wear one in my hair if I was a teacher. TOO CUTE I found theses at ELLEigatorClips.etsy.com



Send you little one back to school in style. This is such a neat idea. A pencil case that is shaped like a pencil. The best part is you can wash it and you know how messy kids can be so I give it an A+. you can find this and more at DaniBopDesigns.etsy.com
Oh my lord this is sooo cute. This office set done in cherries has to have my name written all over it somewhere. It comes with everything you would need in an office and much more. This set is super trendy and this seller has other trendy cute office stuff at KreationsbyKarma.etsy.com

No comments: