August 13, 2009

10 and under


This hand made little stuff toy is so cute and cuddly. I bet any kid would love to cuddle with it too cute. Made by Knittopotamus



Seems like everywhere you look these days you see peace signs. They must be back by popular demand. This glittery one is made by SerenaKiti.etsy.com


This is a berry cute key chain. I bet this bright berry would help you not lose your keys. It was made by aliceegatto.etsy.com


I just thought this was a unique ring. I love the giant flower and think it would look great with just about any outfit BeautifulBlossoms.etsy.com


These little shoes are just darling. They would be so cute on those tiny feet that babies have. These are made by susanstreasures and she has them in all sorts of colors check out her shop to see more susanstreasures.etsy.com



Okay I am in love with these ear rings. They are trendy and classic all in the same breath. Found at NextChapter.etsy.com


Now I just love about everything at VintageHome.etsy.com I love the use of the vintage cherries, and everything is priced very reasonably



These ear rings are so pretty and I love the blue. You could defiantly wear these with jeans or a glamours dress. I found these beauties in cottagecharms.etsy.com




Everything featured today is under 10 dollars. With the way the economy is today it is hard to go on a shopping spree. So I thought I would gather some finds that were affordable, useful, and cute.

No comments: