January 5, 2011

Paying it forward

So a few days ago I saw this on someones facebook page

PAY IT FORWARD 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn repost and send something hand made or bought if you are creatively challenged to the 5 on your post. The rules are simple, comment, repost & inbox your address & it must be sent out in 2011. Happy New Year!


I thought it was a sweet idea so I decided to take part in it. I finally got 5 people I am not sure why it took so long as many people on my facebook know I am a professional crafter. Maybe they thought all the comments were from different people. Any who I am so excited to be crafting for these dear friends. Some I haven't seen in at least 5 years, well since I was prego with my first daughter who turns 5 this month. The two that it has been that long are also prego with their first child. I always  am up for a good challenge and love to make baby stuff. I decided to make their gifts in the order they were received. So I am really challenging my self and making lace and ribbion flowered head bands. Wish me luck and I will post photos as the projects are done. Hopefully by tonight.  

1 comment:

Elaine U. said...

I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/